Hoi An City Tour & Marble Mountain- Private Tour
The Marble Mountain is a popular sightseeing location in Da Nang due to its alluring magnificence. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to a Buddhist Pagoda. It’s also possible to uncover the beautiful caves and enjoy the lovely view from the peak of the mountain.
- 8:00 am: Our driver will collect you from the lobby at hotel/homestay in Hoi An depart to Ngu Hanh Son (Mable Mountain). Upon arrival at the mountain, we’ll climb up the stone stairs and go to the caves and pagodas in addition to admire the gorgeous panoramic view. We are going to head down the mountain and go to the stone village the place the native expert sculptors create many marble merchandise.
- 11:30 am: Return to Hoi An city for lunch at local restaurant.
- At 13:00 am: Continue exploring the town of Hoi An by foot. The historic city, which was a affluent seaport metropolis from the 16th to 18th centuries, is now an attractive metropolis that can not be missed whereas touring the Southeast Asian area.
- Whereas strolling through the town, we’ll make just a few stop to go to Hoi An’s Colourful Native Market, Historical House, Fu Jian Meeting Hall, and the 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge. We are able to additionally see native residents elevate silkworms and produce silk for Hoi An’s burgeoning textile trade.
- After visiting, our driver will drop you off hotel/homestay in Hoi An city
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees | Lunch | Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- FOC for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old