Transfer from Hoi An to My Son by private car
- Pick up from your hotel at requested time
- High quality modern vehicle with full air-conditioning
- Offering anywhere between 4-16 seats with one of our experienced drivers
Hoi An is known as the principal port of the Cham Kingdom. My Son
, which is situated 50kms from Hoi An (roughly 1 hours drive) was an imperial metropolis between the 4th and 12th centuries. And you can easily visit My son from Hoi an by private car within 1 hour transfer. My Son
Sanctuary consists of over 70 beautifully constructed temples and towers (many ravaged by war times) that have an important religious history. Most noteworthy, the main architectural design constructed to reflect the divinity of the king. It was also a burial site of royals since its construction. Furthermore, while this sanctuary is considered one of the most important historical sites in South East Asia, it has remained well preserved and is easily accessible by car.
Sit back and relax in comfort while with our Hoi An to My Son
transfer in our high quality vehicle while you take in some of the beautiful scenery this drive has to offer. First of all, our driver will pick you up from your hotel and navigate through the busy streets to arrive at your destination. Once safely arrived at My Son
Sanctuary, you will be given the chance to explore this breathtaking location – with the walking relatively easy and flat, it is suitable for all ages. Finally, our friendly driver will return you to your hotel in comfort, once again allowing you to relax and enjoy the scenery.
Schedule (5 hours total):
- Our car and Driver will pick you up at your hotel/Stay in Hoi An
- And begin to visit My Son Holy Land – a dramatic site that was the spiritual and political capital of the Champa Kingdom for most of its existence.
- Visiting My Son holy land, our car will brings you back to your hotel in Hoi An.
| Types of Car
|| Sedan (Max: 3 Pax)
||Suv (Max: 5 Pax)
||Van (Max: 12 Pax)
Included: Private Car, Petrol, Street tolls, Parking fee.
Excluded: Entrance fee and Personal fee, Meals, Guide.
Map from Hoi An to My Son by car
Hoi An to My Son by Car - 7 February,2017