HOI AN TO HUE BY PRIVATE CAR
Hue is a city in Central Vietnam that was the seat of the Nguyen Dynasty Emperors and also the capital of Vietnam from 1802 to 1945. It is located 130 kilometers north of Hoi An, and it’s very easy to transfer from Hue to Hoi an, or Hoi an to Hue, roughly a 3 hour drive.
HOI AN TO HUE DAY TRIP BY CAR
Along this journey, there are many well known heritage destinations that holiday makers come to see every year. On your trip from Hoi an to Hue or Hue to Hoi an, we recommend you to stop at some places along the way to enjoy some of the most special locations Central Vietnam has to offer. Most noteworthy places include Marble Mountain, My Khe Beach, Hai Van pass and Lang Co Beach.
The itinerary and price below are applied for both the trip from Hoi an to Hue and Hue to Hoi an. The itinerary of Hoi an to Hue day trip or Hue to Hoi an is below:
Our private car will pick you up for your hotel or requested destination in Hoi An/Hue before departing for Hue/Hoi an. On the way, you will visit:
What you’ll see
Please note: normally will just pass through My Khe Beach – please request with your driver if you would like to stop. Due to many customers wanting to travel express, entry and guide fees are not included in this transfer – although our driver is happy to stop at all locations.
PRICE PER CAR
- Included: New and clean Private car, Basic English speaking driver, Free Wifi, petrol, street tolls, parking charges and baby seat(contact us to ensure available).
- Excluded: Meals, guide, entrance fees
* These costs are per car, not per individual. The price includes consists all road taxes, tolls and charges.
* The Elephant Springs are an extra $10USD, as this is not on the given route
* This is a 1 way trip. If you want to book a return trip, please pay extra $35.
* We also offer the trip from Da nang to Hue right here