Hoi An To Bana Hills – Small Group Tour
Are you looking for an exciting and unforgettable experience in Vietnam? Look no further than our Hoi An to Ba Na Hills Small Group Tour! Ba Na Hills is a breathtaking resort nestled high in the Truong Son Mountains, featuring stunning panoramic views, exhilarating rides, and unique attractions.
Our tour package includes round-trip transportation from Hoi An, so you can relax and enjoy the scenic drive. Once you arrive, you’ll have plenty of time to explore the French village, visit the Golden Bridge, take a cable car ride, and enjoy a delicious lunch. Our knowledgeable guides will be with you every step of the way to ensure that you have an unforgettable experience.
Tour Bana Hills from Danang – Hoian
Bana Hills Tour From Hoian – Discover The Charm And Magic Of Bana Hills
- Golden Bridge: you can enjoy stunning views of the surrounding mountains and lush greenery.
- French Village: You can stroll through the village, take in the picturesque architecture, and enjoy a cup of coffee or a pastry at one of the cafes.
- Cable Car Ride: The cable car ride to Bana Hills is an attraction in itself. Along the way, you can enjoy stunning views of the surrounding countryside and get a bird’s eye view of the Golden Bridge and French Village…
- Fantasy Park: The park features a variety of rides, including roller coasters, a 4D cinema, and a mirror maze.
In the morning:
- At 7:30 – 8:00 am: Our car and Guide will meet you at your hotel in Hoi An
- 8:30 – 9:00 am: Our car and Guide will meet you at your hotel in Da Nang and start the trip to Ba Na Hills.
- 9:30 am: Upon arrival at Ba Na Hills. You will get on a Cable Car, the Longest non-stop cable (11,587 meters), and the heaviest cable roll (141.24 tons).
- Arrive at the top Station; our guide will take you to Debay Wine Cellar, Le Jardin D’Amour Flower Garden, highlight of this tour is Golden Bridge. You will have a chance to see and take photos of this beautiful bridge.
- You continue to visit Linh Ung Pagoda where the highest Buddhism statue in the country is located.
- At 11:30 amHave Lunch at a restaurant and take a short rest
In the afternoon:
- 12:30 pm: You continue to discover the French Square. Visit and play some games in Fantasy Park.
- At 14:00 pm: Back to the cabin down the mountain. The car will take you back to your hotel in Da Nang. Say goodbye. The tour ends at about 16:00 or 17:00 pm.
English-speaking Guide during trip
Cable Car 2 ways
Water, Cold tissues
Kids from 1m to 1m4: 1.380.000 VND
>= 1m4: as adult
You can also choose to join our Hoi An To Bana Hills – Private Tour