Hoi An to Dong Hoi by Car
Getting from Hoi An to Dong Hoi by private cars:
| Privates Car
||Picture of Private Car
||Types of car
(Max: 3 People)
- Chevrolet Cruze
- Toyota Vios
- Toyota Altis
- Hyundai Accent
| 141 USD
(Max: 5 People)
- Toyota Innova
- Toyota Fortunner
| 165 USD
(Max: 12 People)
- Toyota Hiace
- Ford Transit
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter
| 190 USD
Dong Hoi and Hoi An are 2 cities which are well-known and fascinating in Vietnam. Hoi An that enables tourist to see and feel the Vietnam tradition and the old city that has been there for hundreds of years. Though it takes lots of time for this transfer – about three hours from Hoi An to Hue and four hours from Hue to Dong Hoi, the demand is surprisingly high. Private car transfer service from Hoi An to Dong Hoi offers the perfect transport service for visitors who want to book the secure trip, greatest value, easy and simple reservation.
Other Services: Hoi An to Dong hoi, Dong Hoi to Hoi An
Inclusion: Private Car with driver can speak basic English, Petrol, Parking fee, Road tolls.
Exclusion: Meals, Guide, Entrance fee and Personal fee (tips, shopping…).
Note: Almost all drivers of car 16 seats can’t speak English much, they need focus to control the large vehicle.
We’ll pick you up in Hoi An and transfer to Hue. On the way in which we’ll stop to visit:
- Marble Mountain is the popular title for these 5 elemental mountains: Metal (Venus), Wood (Jupiter), Earth (Saturn), Water (Mercury) and Fire (Mars). Presently, there is just one mountain open for public viewing, so passengers simply go to Water Mountain. This one is the biggest and exist the historic and delightful site for sightseeing and discover.
- Hai Van pass – The literal that means of Hai Van pass is ocean and cloud, so foreigners normally name it “Ocean Clouds pass”. Conquer Hai Van pass, that thrilling feeling as you’re taking the lengthy winding road of the pass with a ravishing view of the ocean, mountain and as you reach the summit you’ll have a panoramic view of each province, Da Nang and Hue city.
- Lang Co beach with Oyster farming village the place you’ll be able to take pleasure in scenic view of each beautiful beach and the biggest lagoon in South East Asia on the same time.
You’ll arrive in Hue and have lunch.
- After lunch, depart Hue for Dong Hoi. On the way, you have a chance to discover DMZ tour. Clients can require our driver cease to sightseeing:
- La Vang Holy Land is a shrine situated in Quang Tri Province. The church was constructed close to the three banyan trees and this place is essential of pilgrimage of Catholics Vietnam. La Vang Holy had been awarded by Vatican Holy because of the Emirate Palace of La Vang Cathedral since 1961.
- Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River had constructed on the 17th Parallel which is the place the Geneva Accords since 1954 partitioned the nation into a northern and a southern zone. These bridge and river are symbolic for the damage of divided the country and the lost in Viet Nam conflict.
End the trip from Hoi An to Dong Hoi, we’ll drop you off at your hotel in Dong Hoi.
– To have the ability to visit all these locations on the way, please depart early (about 7:00 am) and assign certain time for sightseeing appropriate for every destination.
– Price is similar if you stop or not. And extra $5 if you wish to proceed the trip until Phong Nha.
Hoi An to Dong Hoi by Car - 18 January,2017