Hoi An – Hue City tour
- Tour Type: Day Tour
- Tour duration: Full day – 8:30am to 6pm
- Start: Hoi An/Danang
- Finish: Hoi An/Danang (please inform us if you are staying in Hue after the tour)
- Transport: High-quality vehicle (includes boat trip along Perfume River in Hue
- Sightseeing: Hai Van Pass, The Citadel, Perfume River, Thien Mu Pagoda, Khai Dinh Tomb
Hue is a city located in central Vietnam, 100 kilometers north of Hoi An – approximately 3 hours by car. This city has a unique and important history, as it was the capital of Vietnam until 1945 and also the seat of the Nguyen Dynasty. It also played a significant role in war times and has many symbolic locations that have deep roots in Vietnamese history which are all visited in your Hoi An Hue City tour. All of the most noteworthy attractions will be visited on your Hoi An to Hue tour!
What you’ll do:
- 8:00 am – Our driver will meet you at your hotel in Hoi An or Danang. Sit back, relax and begin to enjoy the scenic drive!
- 9:30 am – Pass over the stunning Hai Van Pass, named by Top Gears Jeremy Clarkson as “one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Stop at the Hai Van Quan, the highest point between Danang and Hue for a photo opportunity. Additionally, experience the full view of the breathtaking Lang Co Bay
- 11:30 am – Arrive in Hue city and begin with a visit to the Khai Dinh Tomb, constructed for the emperor in 1920 and built on the principle of Feng Shui.
- 12:30 pm – Take a break and enjoy a delicious local lunch
- 1:30 pm – Continue onto The Citadel, the last royal city in Vietnam that contains the imperial city.
- 2:30 pm – Visit the Thien Mu Pagoda, a Buddhist monastery which origins dating back to 1601.
- 6:00 pm – Arrive in Danang/Hoi An where you will be dropped back to your hotel and your tour will finish.
Note: For Small Group tour, price is 45usd/ pax ( Group <=12 pax)
- High-quality vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Any additional drinks/food