My Son Small Group Tour – Half Day From Hoi An
- Small group tour: from 2 pax to 15 pax
- Tour type: Daily tour – half day tour
- Time: 8h00 – 13h00
- Departure: Hoi An
- Finish : Hoi An
- Tranfer : Go by bus- Back by boat
My Son Sanctuary is as a legacy Unessco recognized in December 1999, located 50km from Hoi An, visitors will be surprised, admiring whenever visitting to My Son. Built continuously in 1000 years from the 4th century to the beginning of the 14th century with more than 70 Indian-style temples, experiencing many wars and the harshness of nature, My Son retains many mysterious stories that so far have not found answers. Let us explore together My Son Sanctuary where there are many secrets.
- At 8:00 am- 8:30 am: Our driver and tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel in Hoi An by carThen, transfer to Hoi An. The driver will take you through the beautiful streets and see the life of Hoi An people
- Arrive in My Son, you will have the opportunity to admire the religious values ??as well as the extremely plentiful architecture of an ancient Cham culture and explore the decorative patterns on stone pillars with reliefs sandstone is carved according to Indian myths. You will have a chance to see Tombs and Towers were built from VII century. Most of them are by wood but they had been destroyed since the 6th century in fires. In the 7th century, My Son was restored by Sambhuvarman who rebuilt the temples with special bricks which have existed until now.
- At about 11:30 am – 12.30 pm: After visiting My Son Sanctuary, we will move to Cau Lau boat station and travel up the Thu Bon river by motorized boat to visit the traditional Kim Bong carpentry village
- At 12:30 pm – 13:00 pm: Have Lunch at a local restaurant. Bus takes you back to hotel. Tour ends in Hoi An at 14:00 pm
- High vihicle
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Local lunch
- Bottled Water
- Beverage in Meal
- Kids <5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y : 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.