My Son Small Group Tour – Half Day From Hoi An
My Son small group tour is the most unique and special tour in Hoi An. You will experience and discover the mysterious history of ancient Champa culture. Admiring the monuments that have survived until today. Moreover, the legendary Apsara dances have preserved by the people until now.
My Son Temple has been around since the IV century under Pham Ho Dat king. Here is a place to do worship Linga and Shiva. After 2 centuries, the temple is damaged in a big fire. Until the VII century, Pham Phan Chi king rebuilt the temples and heritages
My Son Sanctuary is as a legacy UNESCO recognized in December 1999, located 50km from Hoi An, visitors will be surprised, admiring whenever visiting to My Son. Built continuously in 1000 years from the 4th century to the beginning of the 14th century with more than 70 Indian-style temples, experiencing many wars and the harshness of nature. My Son retains many mysterious stories that so far have not found answers. Let us explore together My Son Sanctuary where there are many secrets.
Explore My Son Sanctuary from Hoi An
Explore My Son Sanctuary From Hoi An – Small group Tour
- Explore My Son Holy Land – a World Heritage site in Hoi an to learn more about its history and architecture.
- Relaxing with a boat trip on Thu Bon river
- Enjoy local food with Hoi an specialty
- Learn how to make a rice paper with local people
In the morning:
- At 7:45 am – 8:15 am: Our Car and Tour Guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel / Stay in Hoi An Tomb. And then transfer to My Son Sanctuary. The Car will take you through the beautiful streets and see the local life of Hoi An people.
- Arrive in My Son Sanctuary, you will have the opportunity to admire the religious values. As well as the extremely plentiful architecture of an ancient Cham culture and explore the decorative patterns on stone pillars with reliefs sandstone is carved according to Indian myths.
- You will have a chance to see Tombs and Towers were built from VII century. Most of them are by wood but they had been destroyed since the 6th century in fires. In the 7th century, My Son was restored by Sambhuvarman who rebuilt the temples with special bricks which have existed until now.
- At 11:45 am: Move to Local House to learn “How to make Rice paper”. You will enjoy your own hand – making product later on.
In the afternoon:
- 12:30 pm: Have Lunch at Local house with Local Food
- 13:30 pm: After visiting My Son Sanctuary, we will take a boat trip back to Hoi an along the Thu Bon river. This is the time for relaxing and enjoying beautiful river scenery.
- At 14:00 pm: Arrive in Hoi an. Our bus takes you back to your hotel. Tour ends.
English speaking tour guide
Making rice paper
From 5 year old to 10 year old : pay 75%
>=10 yrs : as adults.
- The time of sunset will vary from day to day and might also be affected by the weather condition.