Hoi An City Tour – Day trips from Hoi An
- An enchanting sightseeing experience walking through the heritage town of Hoi An
- Enter ancient houses dating way back to the 15th Century – superbly combining parts of Japanese and Chinese language with Vietnamese structure
- Visit the iconic Japanese Bridge, the one tile-roof-covered bridge outside of Japan
- Admire the Grand Ornamentation of Historical Chinese Language Meeting Halls
- Watch the talented artwork of handicraft making at a local workshop
- An optional stop (subject to availability) in the private house of a key native figure to view a collection of pottery and old Hoi An pictures.
At a glance:
Exploring Hoi An by foot is certainly one of the best ways to take in the city’s charm. When exploring this sleepy town on your Hoi An City Tour, you will see that it is a place of strong history, solitude and peace. Therefore, it remains one of Vietnam’s most popular locations to travel to. The beautiful town combines parts of Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese tradition. In addition, a few of the most outstanding views of the town are the traditional houses where you can catch a glimpse of a protracted and subdued past-time.
This Hoi An City Tour includes a visit to the Hoi An Museum which shows some of the towns unique history and culture. You will then be taken to see some of the town’s renowned Historical Houses which display outstanding original structure. Afterwards, you will go to the Assembly Halls of Chinese Influence. Then you will continue onto a handicraft workshop where you can appreciate a true eye-for-detail and finally, on your Hoi An City Tour you will visit the coveted and most noteworthy Japanese Covered Bridge – the 18th century wooden bridge featuring elaborate carvings and a pedestrian walkway. An additional optional stop is at the personal home of Diep Dong Nguyen (subject to availability). Here you can view an enchanting collection of pottery, seals and old Hoi An pictures.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- FOC for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old