- Ba Na hills Cable Car system, one of the most impressive ten cable car lines in over the world
- Golden Bridge ( also called Hands of God), a unique piece of bridge design, in the form of a 150-meter-long golden pathway supported by a pair of hands
Ba Na Hills is a wonderful destination not only for someone wants to relax after hard- working days but also for artists with romantic soul fly with wind and cloud. Golden Bridge in Ba Na Hills with giant hands becomes a attractive destination for tourist when visiting Da Nang city. Let join in Ba Na Hills one day private tour to enjoy the real heaven in the world.
- 8:00 am: Our driver and guide will collect you from the lobby at your hotel/homestay in Hoi An. Starts the trip exploring Ba Na Hills one day.
- 10:00 a.m : You have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable cars helps you get a bird’s-eye view, very miraculous and attractive while enjoying a feeling of flying in the blue sky amidst the clouds and wind. Tour guide will lead you to get on a Cable Car to visit the first place is Debay Wine Cellar (almost 100 years old, you can take a rest and enjoy smelly wine cups in the 2nd floor of Debay Wine Cella)
- Le Jardin D’Amour Flower Garden (designed flower garden boasts multiple beautiful areas that guarantee peaceful and romantic moments surrounded by picturesque nature )
- The most famous place in Ba Na Hills recently is Golden Bridge. The bridge with giant hands sits 1,400 meters above sea level, an altitude which creates the illusion of a silk strip hiding in the clouds above Da Nang.
- Afterwards, you will visit Linh Ung Pagoda , the highest pagoda in three Lady Buddha in Da Nang.
- 12:00 p.m: Have lunch at a restaurant at French village and take a short rest to continue exploring all Ba Na Hills
- Continue to visiting Ling Ung Linh Tu Temple, also known as Ba Chua Thuong Ngan Temple and located nearly 1500 metres above the sea, this is where sky meets earth, the embodiment of Ying and Yang.
- 13:30 am: If you travel to Ba Na with your family and your small children, visit Fantasy Park with adventurous games. This park opens a lively and attractive entertainment world with many games exciting funny and surprised feelings for the children. Walking in Fairy Forest, discovering Dinosaur Park, conquering the top with 29m Free-Fall Tower along with modern 3D, 4D, 5D movie system, etc. and over 90 free games will surely bring exciting experiences to the tourists.
- 15:00 – 15:30: Back to the cabin down the mountain. The car will take you back to your hotel in Hoi An. Say goodbye. Tour ends.
- High quality vehicle with air conditioner
- English speaking Guide during trip
- Entrance fee
- Cable Car 2 ways
- Travel Insurance
- Water, Cold tissues
- Children’s Policy
- Kids under 1m: free of charge
- Kids from 1m to 1m3 : pay 75%
- Kids >= 1m3: as adults.