From Tien Sa Port travel to Hoi An Ancient Town full day, you will explore Hoi An with famous places Marble Mountain, Linh Ung Pagoda and Hoi An with charming beautiful ancient town. Let join with us to get wonderful feeling and unforgettable experiences with this one day trip.
HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN FROM TIEN SA PORT – PRIVATE TOUR
- At 8:30 a.m: Our driver and guide will pick you up at the gate of Tien Sa port with a welcome board showing your name.
- At 8:50 a.m: The first place you will visit is Linh Ung Pagoda– One of the tallest Lady Buddha erected in Vietnam.
- At 10:00 a.m: You will continue visiting the Marble Mountain – is a group of five marble and limestone mountains, named after the five elements of the ancient oriental philosophy: metal, wood, water, fire and earth. These mountains have a complicated system of caves and tunnels
- 12:00 p.m: Have Lunch at a local restaurant
- At 1:30 p.m: Visit Hoi An Ancient Town -once a major Southeast Asian trading post in the 16th and 17th centuries, is basically a living museum that houses old-town architecture. Some notable heritage buildings include Chinese temples, a Japanese-designed bridge, pagodas, wooden shop-houses, French-colonial houses, and old canals. Hoi An is also known for its great food, fun shopping, skilled tailors, friendly people and cosy atmosphere – all key characteristics that draw people to this picturesque town.
- At 3:30 p.m: Head back to Tien Sa port
- Arrive in Tien Sa Port at about 4:00 – 4:30 p.m
- Private car
- Entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off outside Tien Sa Port
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- FOC for children 0-5 years old