Hue to Hoi An with My Son Sanctuary
From the Imperial City of Hue to the attractive Ancient Town of Hoi An. It’ll take few hours however you’ll absolutely get pleasure from seeing the fantastic thing about Central Vietnam when travel from Hue to Hoi An. So sit back, relax and let our skilled driver handle it.
- 8:00 AM The driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hue and depart to Hoi An.
- 9:45 AM You’ll visit Lang Co Beach and Oyster Farming Village. Lang Co Beach is a gorgeous place in between two bodies of water, Lang Co and Lap An Lagoon. You possibly can stop at Lang Co Beach place you’ll able to relax and go for a swimming or you can try Oyster Farming while you are in this space.
- 11:00 AM Stop at Hai Van Pass the border between two provinces, Da Nang city and Hue. Since it is still part of Bach Ma Mountain you possibly can see ruins of French villas in the past. But that’s not the primary attraction here, it’s the panoramic view of Lang Co Beach and the city of Da Nang and its beautiful seashore.
- 11:45 AM The driver can bring you to a restaurant that serves local Vietnamese meal or you can choose a particular restaurant you wish to try out.
- 13:00 PM Sightseeing Champa of Museum, we will study more about Cham Pa’s culture and historical past through its artworks. Sculptures still remain at this Museum, though most important relics were moved to the bigger cities for safe keeping, you will still be able to appreciate the beauty of the Cham’s expertise in sculpting.
- 14:30 PM Discover My Son Sanctuary, we seem amazed by the architectural construction of this Holy Land. It was severely damaged in the battle however some tower-temple still remains. One of UNESCO’s world cultural heritages because of its historic, cultural, architectural and artistic importance.
- 16:00 -16:30 PM Drop off at your hotel in Da Nang/Hoi An.
||Van(Max: 12 Pax)
Inclusion: Private Car with driver can speak basic English,Petrol,Road tolls,Parking fee.
Exclusion: Meals, Guide, Entrance fee, Personal charge (tips, shopping, stay hotel, do not mention in trip).
Travel from Hue to Hoi An with My Son Sanctuary
Hue to Hoi An with My Son Sanctuary - 24 December,2016