Chan May Port to Golden Bridge (Ba Na Hills)
This tour for client want:
- Chan May port to Golden Bridge by Car (not include tour guide)
- Chan May port to Golden Bridge tour (include tour guide)
- Chan May port to Bana Hill 1 day
After travelling for 2 hours on a private car from Chan May Port, you will reach the Ba Na Hills – “the road to heaven”. The highlight of Ba Na hills is the Golden Bridge- it serves as the connection from one side of the cable station to the French village and the Le Jardin D’Amour flower garden with the giant hand covered in moss lifting the bridge. Enjoy with us 1 day tour of Ba Na Hills (Golden Bridge) from your cruise dock at Chan May Port
- At 7:30 am: Our driver and tour guide will pick you up and warmly greet you at the gate of Chan May Port with your name on welcome board then take you to Ba Na Hills. Please note that driver and tour guide will wait for you at outside; please walk about 600 m from your cruise to meet them. On the way, you will see the spectacular natural beauties:
- Lang Co beach- has been reputed for its pristine beauty with a crystal-clear, turquoise lagoon on one side, white sand, clean water and peaceful surrounding
- Hai Van Pass-roughly translates as ‘Sea of Clouds’ in Vietnamese, which perfectly describes this misty mountain coastal road which connects the ocean with the sky
- Upon arrival, you will get on a cable car that was ranked by CNN as one of the 10 most impressive cable car infrastructure systems worldwide. You will start the trip in Ba Na Hills with:
- Le Jardin D’Amour Flower Garden – Nine different gardens will tell you nine different stories behind the architecture and the flowers
- Fantasy Park – brings out the kid in you and enjoy some exciting rides at the French-themed park. The ideal destination for both children and adults with a variety of amusing and challenging rides and games.
- Wine Cellar – a one of a kind structure that was dug through Ba Na mountain and built by French in 1923. Get the vibes of an authentic French underground wine cellar – a distinctive experience in Asia that can only be done in Ba Na Hills.
- French Village – is a unique architecture illustrating the ancient French villages, such as lofty churches, charming hotels, and traditional cottages. This place will help you travel back in time without a time machine.
- Golden Bridge – the newest attraction that took the attention of the world. The Golden Bridge unique design should not be missed. Two giant hands holding a golden bridge in the top of a hill is picturesque any time of the day.
- Then, have a Buffet lunch in a restaurant at Ba Na hills
- Afterwards, we will transfer you return your cruise to check-in on time
Option 1: Chan May Port to Ba Na Hills (Golden Bridge) Full Day ( private tour)
Price Per Person:
Option 2: Chan May Port to Golden Bridge by car
- Private car
- English guide (only option 1)
- Entrance fee
- Buffet lunch
- Road tolls
- Parking fee
- Personal fee
- Pick up and drop off inside the gate
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y: pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.
Note: In case you want to be picked up at your Cruise, please pay more 20$ per person, and inform us 7 days before so that we will have time to do all of customs formalities.
Tags: Chan May port to Golden Bridge, Chan May to Ba Na hills by car, Chan May port to Ba Na hills, Chan May to Golden Bridge by car,Chan May port to Golden Bridge Ba Na hills by private car, Private car Chan May port to Ba Na hills, Transfer from Chan May port to Ba Na hills, Chan May port to Ba Na hills