Cam Thanh Coconut Village from Hoi An- Private Tour
With refreshing and unique atmosphere, Coconut village Cam Thanh attracts many tourists from Hoi An to visit and explore. From Hoi An ancient town, about 3 kilometers along the southeast the Hoai river, you will reach Cam Thanh. Joining in experience tour, you will have chance to fish on the river with local fishermen, make things from coconut leaves, enjoy the sweet taste of ripe coconut. Nowadays, coconut village become an attractive ecotourism destination for many people as “the Mien Tay (Mekong Delta) in the Heart of the Hoi An Town”.
- At 8:00 am or 1:00 pm: Our driver and tour guide will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel in Hoi An. It will 20 minute before you arrive in Cam Thanh.
- Take a basket boat transferring to Cam Thanh water coconut village. Learn about the daily life of Vietnamese fishermen, their families and their community. On the trip, the boatman will take coconut leaves to make amazing natural ornaments such as hats, rings, glasses…These lovely ornaments will be then given to you as a gift. You will surely experience the feeling of floating on the waves of water and join an equally fun basket boat race between the baskets together in the cheering and bustling drum music.
- Board on boat and commence cruising on the Cua Dai River. Join in local fisherman on the river and experience rounding net or casting net. Coconut forest is a very unique ecoregion, with a beautiful mangrove forest, is the habitat of many precious animals such as crabs, shrimps, fishes and shellfishes.
- Local people will teach you how to paddle the Vietnamese unique bamboo basket boat. You will hear stories of past wars and the harsh conditions that soldiers have to endure.
- Relax and transfer back the hotel. Ends tour.