Chan May Port – Hoi An – Chan May Port Full Day- Private Tour
- Hai Van Pass is famous, as a great road trip linking the popular central Vietnamese destinations of Hoi An, Danang, and Hue.
- Mable Mountain it is considered the “Landscape of Southern Sky” with 5 mountains named after 5 elements Metal – Water – Wood – Fire – Earth.
- Hoi An Ancient Town is well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century.
At a glance:
Chan May Port is located in the centre of Viet Nam between the two big cities in the central region – Hue and Da Nang. From Chan May Port travel to Hoi An, with a short time trip, you will admire beautiful sights, natural scenes through Lang Co Beach and Hai Van Pass, and cultural values of Da Nang city by visiting Marble Mountain, World Cultural Heritages like Hoi An Ancient Town by taking an interesting walking tour. Exploring centre of Viet Nam by joining in private tour from Chan May to Hoi An one day !
- At 7:30 a.m – 8:00 a.m Our driver and guide will pick you up at the gate of Chan May port with a welcome board showing your name. Then you will transfer to visit:
- Lang Co Beach – Rated in the top 10 most beautiful beaches in the world, a well-known beach of Thua Thien-Hue Province, is a well-liked stop for vacationers on the Danang to Hue route.
- Hai Van Pass – the highest pass and one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam, positioned alongside the Hai Van mountain side, between Thua Thien-Hue and Da Nang metropolis.
- At about 10:30 a.m: We will visit Marble Mountain – are a cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble in Da Nang. It’s also a well-known pilgrimage site with peaks, caves, tunnels and temples all just waiting to be discovered.
- At 12:00 p.m: Have Lunch in local restaurant and take a short rest.
- At 1:30 p.m: Visit Hoi An Ancient Town – Famous trading port in Southeast Asia centuries ago that was well-preserved and awarded as one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Visit the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge, tile-roof-covered bridge that was built in the early 17th century by a Japanese traders community. Enter ancient housesdating way back to the 15th Century – superbly combining parts of Japanese and Chinese with Vietnamese structure. Explore different beautifully designed Historical Chinese Meeting Halls. Watch the talented artwork of handicraft making at a local workshop.
- At 3:00 p.m: Getting back to Chan may port.
- Arrive in Chan May Port and finish Chan may port to Hoi an tour at about 4:30 p.m – 5:00 p.m
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Pick up at the entrance, 600m from your cruise
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- FOC for children 0-5 years old
- 75% off for children 6-10 years old
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.