My Son & Marble Mountain Tour – Hoi An day tour
- Visit Marble Mountain, one of the former king’s favourite spots for its great panoramic views of the Eastern Sea
- Climb stone steps to discover gorgeous caves, grottoes and a Buddhist pagoda
- Go to two Unesco World Heritage Sites; My Son sanctuary and Hoi An Ancient Town
- Wander across the historical towers and temples and green valley of My Son, the previous capital of the Champa Kingdom
- 8:00 am: Our driver and guide will pick you at hotel/homestay in Hoi An.We’ll start our day journey with a go to to the capital and religious center of the former Champa Kingdom, My Son, which has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Fantastically located in a lush green valley, there are dozens of red brick towers and sanctuaries courting from between the seventh and 13th centuries. After concluding the primary half of the tour.
- 12:00 pm: We’ll return to Hoi An for lunch in local restaurant and take a short rest.
- 13:30 pm: We are going to discover Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountain). Right here, you will have the chance to discover the gorgeous pure caves of the mountain and enjoy the stunning view from the highest of the mountain. We can even go to the mysterious pagodas and the sculpturing village.
- 16:00 pm: Drop you off hotel/homestay in Hoi An. Ends trip.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- FOC for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old