Sunset at Golden Bridge- Ba Na Hills Private Tour
Golden Bridge is a new architectural attraction of Ba Na hills– with a bridge supported by two giant hands. This is a place not to be missed when you visit Danang. Watching the sunset at Golden Bridge gives you moments to enjoy the wonderful surroundings on the top of Ba Na Hills. Relish the feeling of standing on the bridge, a majestic natural scenery will appear before you with white clouds and blur mountains in the fog .
- At 3:00 pm: Our driver and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An. If you are staying in Da Nang, please be ready in your hotel’s lobby at 3:30 pm
- Upon arriving in Ba Na Hills, you will enjoy a height of more than 1,480m, watching the panoramic view of Ba Na mountain with modern cable car system.
- Don’t forget to take photos if the sunset on the horizon when you set foot on the Golden Bridge.
- Continue to the top of the mountain, to explore the French Colonial station, visiting French Village.
- Have a buffet dinner of European cuisine and enjoy great draft beer made and being served only in Ba Na Hills.
- At 7.00 pm: Get on a cable car to return to the private car at the foot of the hill
- At 9.00 pm: Our driver and tour guide will drop you off your hotel in Da Nang/Hoi An.
- Ends tour
*Please note: The time of sunset will vary from day to day and might also be affected by the weather condition.
- Hight-quality vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Cable Car ticket
- Dinner Buffet
- Personal fees