Hoi An Cooking Class At Cam Thanh Coconut Village Small Group Tour
Are you looking for an exciting and unforgettable experience in Vietnam? Look no further than our Hoi An to Ba Na Hills Small Group Tour! Ba Na Hills is a breathtaking resort nestled high in the Truong Son Mountains, featuring stunning panoramic views, exhilarating rides, and unique attractions.
Our tour package includes round-trip transportation from Hoi An, so you can relax and enjoy the scenic drive. Once you arrive, you’ll have plenty of time to explore the French village, visit the Golden Bridge, take a cable car ride, and enjoy a delicious lunch. Our knowledgeable guides will be with you every step of the way to ensure that you have an unforgettable experience.
Cam Thanh Coconut Village Cooking Class & Basket Boat By Group Tour
- 8.00 – 8:30 AM Local guide picks up at the hotel
- Go to market with our chef (about 30 minutes) by car. We will have a chance to see and experience the noise as well as directly contact sellers. In addition to this, we will show the ingredients for use in our lesson.
- 09:15 – 9.30 AM Transfer to Cam Thanh village by car or boat. On the way, you can explore the beautiful views of the Vietnamese countryside, see the water coconut trees growing together.
- 10:30 AM Enjoy a welcome drink and take a rest at our restaurant, then join cooking class. Our chef will teach you how to cook some local food. After the lesson, enjoy what you have cooked
- 13:00 – 13:30 Return to the hotel
English speaking tour guide
Hotel pick-up and return
Fruits juice, mineral water and cool tissue
Lunch or Dinner