Hoi An Cooking Class Tour
On this tour:
Do you love traditional Vietnamese food? Do you wonder how your favourite local dishes are prepared? If so, then this Hoi An cooking class is for you!
Hoi An boasts a range of dishes that are unique to central Vietnam. Due to being located centrally along the coast, Hoi An arguably has some of the freshest and more traditional ingredients used in cooking. On this distinctive hands-on cooking class, you will be able to enjoy the many sights, sounds and aromas that Hoi An’s colorful food market has to offer – as well as interacting with the local retailers and buying your very own ingredients! We believe in doing things the local way, therefore you will receive a conical hat and baggage for your food! After enjoying the market and making your purchases, will travel by bike to Cam Nam island put your ingredients to use in a local home. Finally, after your interactive and fun cooking class you will get to enjoy your delicious Vietnamese food – it always tastes better knowing you have made it yourself!
• 8:00am – Meet at the our Hoi An Travel Office where each guest will receive a conical hat and baggage before heading to the Market.
8:30am – 9:30am – take in all the market has to offer and purchase the ingredients for your Hoi An Cooking Class
• 9:30am – 11:30am – Head to Cam Nam Island by bicycle and enjoy your cooking class in a local home.
11:30am – 12:00am – Return to the office where your tour will finish!
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Bicycle | Entrance fees | Lunch | Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- FOC for children 0-5 years old
- Full charged for children 6 years old