Caution: Motorbikes and bicycles will not be allowed to make use of the steep 16km summit road.
Carry plenty of water, bug repellent, a water-proof bag for your digital camera or other valuables and another bag for your rubbish.
- Day 1: Hoi An – Lang Co
- At 8:00 am: Our driver will collect you from the lobby at your hotel in Hoi An/Da Nang.
- This lovely city is situated right next door to Hoi An and it gives some great activities for us to embark on. From the hotel we’ll depart to go to Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountain) to explore the beautiful pure caves of the mountain and enjoy the stunning view from the summit.
- We will also go to the mysterious pagodas and the sculpture village situated here as well as the Cham Museum, which reveals probably the most complete assortment of uncommon and invaluable objects of the Cham Tradition.
- At 12:00 pm: Have lunch at local restaurant and take a short rest
- After lunch, we’ll proceed to Linh Ung Pagoda, on the way in which passing Thuan Phuoc Bridge – the longest suspension bridge in Viet Nam.
- We then head to Lang Co – Lap An Lagoon and take a pleasant walk alongside the gorgeous white sandy seashore. Stay for the night in Lang Co.
- Day 2: Lang Co – Bach Ma – Hue
- On our second day, at 8:00am: we’ll drive North to Bach Ma to visit Bach Ma Mountain (1,444 m) and the Bach Ma National Office. Afterward, we’ll travel by car ride to the Morin – Bach Ma Villas which offer superb views of lagoons, sand dunes and mountains. Bach Ma used to be a hill retreat with 139 colonial-styled villas, a few of which have been upgraded with trendy services. Within the afternoon, accompanied by a park guide, we’ll go hiking (5 km) via the park to discover the variety of the native fauna and flora.
- Bach Ma, home to 330 species of bird, is considered as a birdwatchers’ paradise. If fortunate, hikers can see numerous birds at close range alongside the foot trails. The vast majority of our second day together will likely be spent hiking (7 km) via a dense jungle from the 5 Lakes to Do Quyen Falls, the place we’ll get pleasure from a picnic lunch. The journey offers opportunities to swim in small pure lakes and conquer mountain cliffs alongside the streams.
- After an exciting day in Bach Ma, we’ll depart for Hue and check-in hotel for an overnight stay. Overnight in Hue.
- Day 3: Hue – Hoi An
- After breakfast, we’ll go to Thien Mu Pagoda, known to many because it is the unofficial image of Hue.
- From right here we embark on a beautiful boat cruise on Perfume River to go to Minh Mang tomb, which is situated in a tranquil setting filled with gardens and lakes. Subsequent we’ll proceed on to visit Dong Ba Market.
- After lunch, we’ll go to the well-known and most outstanding tourist attraction in Hue, the Imperial Citadel.
- Ends trip. We’ll return to Hoi An/Da Nang within the afternoon.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water, 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Twin shared accommodation (2pax/room)
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- FOC for children 0-5 years old
50% off for children 6-10 years old