Hoi An food tour – Hoi An Street Food
Hoi An Food Tour from VM Travel operates locally and it is a way to experience the ancient town authentically. Our passion is sharing the gourmet with tourists, we know the best restaurants in Hoi An and we can not wait to introduce you our favorite foods.
There are various cuisines in Hoi an, it brings special and unique features of an ancient town. Traveling here, you can’t miss out the Street Food Tour where our passionate and friendly guides will take you to local restaurants to try Hoi An specialties.
The tour is guiding you to try several foods such as Hoi An Noodle ( Cao Lau and My Quang), Vietnamese Sandwich, Fresh spring roll, and Chicken rice.
Introduce Hoi An Viet Nam
Discover Hoi An Food Tour At Sunset
- Discover the magic of Old Town Hoi An by night
- Taste all Hoi An’s specialty food
- Cruise and Drop Lanterns floating on Thu Bon River
- At 16:30 pm: Our guide will pick up you at your hotel/homestay in Hoi An and start the trip.
- We begin Hoi An street food tour by visiting the colorful native Hoi An Market the place we are going to meet and chat with the local retailers about their food.
- Our walk then continues alongside primary streets and hidden alleys to discover road vendors making and selling all kinds of unique food.
- The aim of our tour is to present visitors a safe opportunity to attempt the foods of the local Hoi An people whereas supporting the group by shopping for directly from the vendors.
- And then walking to Boat Station in Town to get Sampan Boat for Cruising and Dropping Lantern Floating on Thu Bon River. We are going to relax with an hour boat experience alongside the river and enjoy a fresh coconut juice.
- Afterward, we are going to return to the hotel/homestay in Hoi An.
Boat on Thu Bon River
English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
FOC for children 0-5 years old
50% off for children 6-10 years old
Gratuities and personal expenses.
- If you only want a transfer, please refer the price here: Transfer from Hoi An to My Son
- Or enjoy Group Tour here: My Son Small Group Tour – Half Day From Hoi An