Explore Hue Old Capital From Tien Sa Port -Full Day Private Tour
Hue city is considered as the heart of national cultural heritage. It is the only city that keeps intact the appearance of a complex medieval monarchical structure composed of walls, palaces and royal tombs. Spending 1 day to visit the Hue city, you will be able to explore the values of the people and unique architecture of this ancient city.
- At 7:30 AM: Our driver and guide will pick you up at the gate of Tien Sa port with a welcome board showing your name. Please walk about 600m to meet them because they will wait for you outside of the port. Along the road from Tien Sa to Hue, you will have chance to visit:
- Hai Van Pass – It has been considered as the most beautiful scenery and most rugged pass in Viet Nam on the journey to discover this beautiful country. In sunny days, you can take the photos of endless stretching hills in the north with white clouds floating along with Lap An Lagoon and Lang Co fishing village.
- Lang Co Beach – The Lang Co stretches over 42.5km of coastline with 13km of white sandy beach. The beach consists of beautiful sand dunes and fringed by palm trees, the water is clear. It is truly a paradise.
- 10:30 AM: You will arrive at the Hue City Center. You will visit Emperor Khai Dinh’s tomb – which is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture. Emperor Khai Dinh’s tomb was dubbed as the most luxurious tomb among all the emperors. It was known that the emperor was so keen with the details of the tomb that’s why even if the tomb is the smallest, it surely is one of the most expensive one.
- 11:30 AM Have lunch at a local restaurant in Hue city
- 12:30 PM You will walk around the Imperial Citadel. The place was recognized as a UNESCO Site in 1993 with the remaining buildings being actively restored and preserved after the destruction from the Vietnam War.
- 2:00 PM Then you will visit the Thien Mu pagoda –one of the finest and oldest architectural worship structures in Hue.
- 2:30 PM You will go back to the port. You should see part of the biggest lagoon in province, the Tam Giang Lagoon.
- 5:00 PM You will arrive at the port. You will have enough time before departure time of the ship.
Price Per Person:
If you’re interested in seeing some of Hue’s highlights in one day with a local guide. Let click here !
- Private car
- English guide
- All entrance fees
- Road tolls
- Parking fee
- Pick up and drop off inside the port
- Personal fee
For Children :
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y : pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.
Note: In case you want to be picked up at your Cruise, please pay more 20$ per person, and inform us 7 days before so that we will have time to do all of customs formalities