Hoi An to Hue Tour – Two days tour
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Tour duration: 2 days 1 night
- Start: Hoi An/Danang
- Finish: Hoi An/Danang
- Transport: High-quality vehicle
- Sightseeing: Marble Mountain, Cham museum, Hai Van Pass, L?ng co beach, The Citadel, Thien Mu pagoda , Khai Dinh Tomb, Minh mang tomb, Dong Ba Market
Day 1: Hoi An – Hue ( L,D)
- At 8:00 am : Our driver will collect you from the lobby at your hotel in Hoi An. Then we will start the tour to Hue city. On the way, we will have a chance to visit many famous places.
At 9:00 am: We are going to explore Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountain). Right here, you’ll uncover the stunning pure caves, enjoy the beautiful view from the highest of the mountain, discover solitude in mysterious pagodas and go to the sculpture village.
- After that , you will visit Cham Museum, which shows the most complete collection of uncommon and priceless artifacts of the Cham culture.
- At 11:30 am -12.000 pm: Have lunch in restaurant in Da Nang and take a short rest before departing to Hue
- At 12:30 pm: We’ll then depart for Hue. Stop to visit and take photos at Hai Van Pass – on the top of the pass, we can see the Bach Ma Mountains with primary forest and enjoy the fresh cool air. Lang Co Beach was voted the most beautiful bay in the world.
- At about 4 pm: Arrive in Hue, check-in your hotel and have a pleasant dinner before you’re free to discover the nightlife in Hue.
Day 2: Hue – Hoi An ( B, L)
- At 08:30 am: Our Car will pick you up at hotel and join the Hue city tour 1 day to discover the beautiful Hue.
- At 9:00 am: Visit Hue Citadel – Imperial city, the home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty – the Nguyen Dynasty
- At 10:30 am: Continue to visit Thien Mu Pagoda (Heaven Fairy Lady Pagoda) – the oldest pagoda in Hue city
- At 12 pm: Have lunch at local restaurant with Vietnamese food
- At 13:00 pm: Explore the tomb of the twelfth Emperor of the Nguy?n dynasty, Khai dinh tomb
- At 14:00 pm: Minh Mang Tomb – is well-known as the most beautiful and majestic tomb of Nguyen Dynasty
- At 15:30 pm: Visiting the biggest and oldest market in Hue- Dong Ba Market. You will have a chance to buy traditional food, souvenir of Hue to give your family, friends…
- At 16:30 pm: Check out hotel and return to Hoi An
(This price is for a private tour. If You want to know price of group tour and private car, don’t hesitate to contact us now)
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees | Bottled drinking water
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Twin shared accommodation (2pax/room)
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- FOC for children 0-5 years old
50% off for children 6-10 years old