Da Nang and Hoi An City Tour Full Day- Private Tour
You may have heard about Da Nang and Hoi An Ancient Town and want to make a memorable journey to some places and really discover the beauty of these towns. Da Nang and Hoi An Ancient town are very famous in Central of Viet Nam and fortunately, they are close to each other. It will be easy and convenient for you to visit many places of both cities in 1 day. You should choose this tour if you would like to save time and money with the best quality service.
- At 8:00 am: We will pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang city center and transfer to visit Linh Ung pagoda of Son Tra peninsula. There are 3 Linh Ung Pagoda in Da nang city but Ling Ung in Bai But is the largest. It is also known for it holds record of the highest Lady Buddha in Viet Nam (67m).
- At 10:00 am: Leaving Linh Ung pagoda, we will visit My Khe beach, one of the nicest beaches in Central Vietnam with white sand and pristine water. You will have about 10-15 mins to take photos or enjoy refreshments.
- At 10.30 am: Visit Marble Mountain– Non Nuoc Mountain is located about 8km southeast of central Da Nang, on a vast sandy beach near the coast, it is natural masterpiece bestowed to Da Nang city. Marble Mountain is surrounded by 5 mountains symbolizing the Five Elements. You will also have the chance to visit Non Nuoc Stone Carving village at the foot at Mable Mountain to see products is sculpted from stone skillfully.
- At 12.00 pm: Have Lunch at a local restaurant
- At 1.00 pm: Continue to explore Hoi An Ancient Town was dubbed as main commercial port of Kingdom of Cham. Hoi An stills retains intact its old value and became famous destination for international travelers. Walking around Hoi An, you will see many old houses, wells, churches and old bridges. Your tour guide will inform you about the Japan Covered Bridge, Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, people and history of Hoi An.
- At about 4:00 pm: Driver will take you back to Da Nang. Drop you off at your hotel in Da nang
Price Per Person:
- English guide
- Private car
- All entrance fees
- road tolls
- Personal expenses
Note: This is private tour, you can choose the departure time later than 8:00 am. Please note in booking form the time you would like to be picked up.