EXPLORE DA NANG AND HOI AN IN 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
|Group of pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||>=8|
Da Nang city has many beautiful landscapes that attract tourists such as Marble Mountain, Ba Na Hills and Son Tra Peninsula. Hoi An ancient town is a rustic, simple and poetic place. The daily life of its residents, their customs, cultural festivals and specialty dishes make Hoi An increasingly attractive to visitors around the world. If you are yet to arrange your tour schedule and want to discover the beautiful scenery of Da Nang – Hoi An, enjoy the delicious food, experience excellent services and interesting entertainment, we strongly suggest you to explore these 2 beautiful cities with us. Talk to us today !
Da Nang City tour
Da Nang City Tour Full Day – Private Tour
- Exploring the Ancient Town of Hoi An – A UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Enjoying the beach at Da Nang and taking in the skyline from the top of the Dragon Bridge
- Taking a day trip to the Ba Na Hills and exploring the gardens and temples in the area
- Exploring a Son Sanctuary can be an enriching and unforgettable experience
Day 1: Da Nang airport- My Son Sanctuary- Hoi An (L)
- Our driver and tour guide will pick your group at Da Nang airport and start the trip to begin the journey to My Son Sanctuary. The route is scenic and you will have the opportunity to stop for photos – just request to our driver .We’ll start our day journey with a go to to the capital and religious center of the former Champa Kingdom, My Son, which has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Fantastically located in a lush green valley, there are dozens of red brick towers and sanctuaries courting from between the seventh and 13th centuries. After concluding the primary half of the tour.
- Drop off at Hoi An Hotel. Have dinner at restaurant.
- Free time to discover the various Ancient Houses of Hoi An at night. You’ll visit , historic houses, Fu Jian Meeting Hall and perhaps the most famous attraction of Hoi An; the 400 year old Japanese Covered Bridge.
Day 2: Hoi An- Ba Na Hills- Da Nang private tour (B/L)
- At 8:00 am: Our driver and guide will collect you from the lobby at your hotel in Hoi An. Starts the trip exploring Ba Na Hills one day.
- You have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable cars helps you get a bird’s-eye view, very miraculous and attractive while enjoying a feeling of flying in the blue sky amidst the clouds and wind. Tour guide will lead you to get on a Cable Car to visit the first place is Debay Wine Cellar (almost 100 years old, you can take a rest and enjoy smelly wine cups in the 2nd floor of Debay Wine Cella)
- Le Jardin D’Amour Flower Garden (designed flower garden boasts multiple beautiful areas that guarantee peaceful and romantic moments surrounded by picturesque nature )
- The most famous place in Ba Na Hills recently is Golden Bridge. The bridge with giant hands sits 1,400 meters above sea level, an altitude which creates the illusion of a silk strip hiding in the clouds above Da Nang.
- Afterwards, you will visit Linh Ung Pagoda, the highest pagoda in three Lady Buddha in Da Nang.
- Have lunch at a restaurant at French village and take a short rest to continue exploring all Ba Na Hills
- If you travel to Ba Na with your family and your small children, visit Fantasy Park with adventurous games. This park opens a lively and attractive entertainment world with many games exciting funny and surprised feelings for the children. Walking in Fairy Forest, discovering Dinosaur Park, conquering the top with 29m Free-Fall Tower along with modern 3D, 4D, 5D movie system, etc. and over 90 free games will surely bring exciting experiences to the tourists.
- Drop you off hotel in Da Nang. Ends tour and free night in Da Nang city.
Day 3: Da Nang city tour half day (B/L)
- At 8:00 am: Our driver and guide will collect you at the lobby of your hotel to start the trip
- You will be transferred to Marble Mountain. Our guide will instruct you to explore the legendary set of 5 mountains in Da Nang and discover its hidden caves, shrines and pagodas. With fresh, cool weather and beautiful 4-season scenery, Mable Mountain is one of the attractive Da Nang tourist destinations that you can visit at any time of the year.
- You will visit Linh Ung Pagoda (Lady Budda) – foot at Son Tra Peninsula – where there is a highest Buddha statue in Vietnam. It is located in the middle of the mountain, facing the sea, the back rests against the vast primeval forest of Son Tra peninsula.
- Have lunch at local restaurant.
- Ends tour. Drop you off Da Nang hotel or the airport.
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Bottled drinking water
English speaking tour guide
Meals: 1 Lunch for day 1, 1 Breakfast and 1 Lucnh for day 2- 3
|Group of pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||>=8|