- Tour Type: Daily Tour
- Tour Duration: Full day – 7:30am to 6:30pm
- Start: Hoi An/Danang
- Finish: Hoi An/Danang(please inform us if you are staying in Hue after the tour)
- Transport: High-quality vehicle (includes boat trip along Perfume River in Hue
- Sightseeing: Hai Van Pass, Lang Co beach, Khai Dinh Tomb, The Citadel, Thien Mu Pagoda, Perfume River.
Hoi An is a peaceful city and Da Nang is a mordern and bustling city; Hue is the perfect combination between Da Nang and Hoi An. Arriving in Hue, you can find beautiful and serene churches, temples, magnificent ancient of Royal tombs and Imperial City. At the same time, you can witness the youthful and active Hue city center.
With Hue city tour full day from Hoi An/Day Nang, you will have a chance to see the impressive Hai Van Pass, the most famous beach in Viet Nam – Lang Co beach and the peaceful Lap An Lagoon on the way. Discover the unique architecture of Khai Dinh Tomb, Hue Imperial Citadel and Thien Mu Pgoda-the oldest pagoda in Hue. Cruise along the Perfume River on a Dragon boat. Taste the mouth-watering local Hue food. It will surely leave you an unforgettable experience in Viet Nam.
- 07:00 – 07:30 a.m: Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel/stay in Hoi An. If you are in Da nang, we will pick you up between 8.00 am and 8.30 am
- 9:00 am – Pass over the stunning Hai Van Pass, named by Top GearsJeremy Clarkson as “one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Stop at the Hai Van Quan, the highest point between Danang and Hue for a photo opportunity. Additionally, experience the full view of the breathtaking Lang Co Bay
- 11:30 am – Arrive in Hue city and begin with a visit to the Khai Dinh Tomb, constructed for the emperor in 1920 and built on the principle of Feng Shui.
- 12:30 pm – Take a break and enjoy a delicious local lunch
- 1:30 pm – Continue onto The Citadel, the last royal city in Vietnam that contains the imperial city.
- 2:30 pm – Visit the Thien Mu Pagoda, a Buddhist monastery which origins dating back to 1601.
- 16:00 pm: Cruise along the Perfume River on a Dragon boat. Sit back and take in the peaceful scenery as you head back to the city center.
- 6:00 pm – Arrive in Danang/Hoi An where you will be dropped back to your hotel and your tour will finish.
Option 1: SMALL GROUP TOUR (12 PAX/GROUP):
Option 2: PRIVATE TOUR (Without Dragon boat)
- High-quality transport
- Dragon boat cruise
- English guide
- Local Lunch
- All entrance fees
- Personal fee
- < 5yrs: free of charge
- 5yrs – <10yrs : pay 75%
- >=10 yrs : as adults.