- Take in the lovely ocean views as you glide by speed boat to Ly Son Island
- Experience panoramic views of Ly Son’s beautiful seaside and lush green pastures as you visit Duc Pagoda featuring a 27 meter Bodhisattva statue perched on the cliff
- See the spectacular sight of To Vo Gate – a pure arch shaped of volcanic rocks, which sits over the glowing sea like a gate.
- Take pleasure in a luxurious fresh seafood dinner
- Trek up Thoi Loi mountain to be rewarded with wonderful 360 views of the colorful island
Day 1: Hoi An – Ly Son (-/L/D)
Departing Hoi An, head to Quang Ngai Province, Ly Son Island will be reached by speed boat from Sa Ky fishing port. Have lunch earlier than depart to Ly Son island. Arrive at Ly Son, check-in hotel, later, go to Duc pagoda, seize the sundown at To Vo gate. Take pleasure in seafood dinner. Overnight at Ly Son.
Day 2: Ly Son – Hoi An (B/L/-)
Get up early and enjoy the great thing about dawn. After breakfast, go to the Memorial house of Parcel group. Proceed to discover Thoi Loi mountain, looking down from the peak of the mountains, you’ll be able to admire the spectacular colorful scene with one side is immense area of green grass in the pan-shaped valley and other side is an entire of colors from the blue ocean, white sand and red basalt soil to the green garlic fields. Subsequent stop, Hang pagoda is naturally chosen by tourists as a perfect destination for leisure.
Have early lunch then get on the boat again to get to the mainland. Head to Hoi An.
Price for twin/double room: VND 5.400.000/pax ~ USD 257/pax (min.2 pax)
Price for single room: VND 5.850.000/pax ~ USD 279/pax (min.2 pax)
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees | Joined-in speed boat
- Bottled drinking water | 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Twin shared accommodation (2pax/room)
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- FOC for children 0-5 years old
50% off for children 6-10 years old